home inspection services
From your roof to your basement, we find the issues you need to know about.
Our goal is simple – we want to provide the best home inspection services in Lancaster, PA and surrounding areas.In order to accomplish this, we utilize the latest tools & equipment and combine that with our years of construction experience and inspection knowledge.
With our detailed inspection process, we try to learn the history of the house and any potential future issues. Not only do we just point out the defects in the house, but we will show you how to operate the heating, air conditioning, electrical, and plumbing systems in your house. We pride ourselves in explaining the features of your home and eliminating any confusion on move-in day.
CERTIFIED HOME INSPECTOR BY INTERNACHI
FORMAL DEGREE IN BUILDING CONSTRUCTION TECHNOLOGY
13+ YEARS EXPERIENCE IN THE CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY
GET A FAST & FREE INSPECTION QUOTE
Please fill out the form below with the required information and we will get a quote back to you very shortly.
typical items we inspect / report :
- Floor Framing
- Wall Framing
- Ceiling / Roof Framing
- Roof System
- Roof Flashings, Pentrations, Skylights
- Siding / Wall Coverings
- Facias / Soffit / Gutters
- Drainage / Vegetation
Fireplaces and Fuel Burning Appliances
- Fireplace Inserts
- Fuel burning accessories
- Chimneys and vent systems
- Interior water supply & drainage systems
- Plumbing fixtures
- Water Heating Equipment
- Venting systems, flues, and chimneys.
- Fuel storage and fuel distribution systems
- Sewage ejectors, sump pumps, and related piping.
- Service Drop
- Service Entrance
- Service Equipment & Disconnects
- Service Grounding
- Interior Service panels / subpanels
- Conductors / Over current protection
- Testing of a representative numbers of installed lighting fixutres, switches, and receptacles.
- Ground fault circuit interrupters and arc fault circuit interrupters.
Click to Download our Full Standards of Practice for Performing a Home Inspection as Well as our Code of Ethics.
- Heating / AC Unit
- Flue / Vent Systems
- Distribution Systems
- Walls, Ceilings, Foors
- Steps, Stairways, and Railings
- Countertops and a representative number of cabinets
- Windows and doors
- Garage openers
- Installed Appliances
Insulation & Ventilation:
- Insulation & Vapor retarders in unfinished spaces.
- Ventilation of attics and foundation areas
- Kitchen, bathroom, and laundry ventilation/ exhaust systems